Taking The Gospel To All The WorldHow beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! – Isaiah 52:7 N.L.T.
Summit Bible College licenses students’ attending the college or graduates’, and on rare occasions, those that have a relationship with the college. SBC Minister’s Fellowship trains, licenses and ordains ministers. In a changing world the church needs to be visible and effective in utilizing new methods of winning souls. The Minister’s Fellowship has been established so that ministers like you may have a sense of belonging, and may share in accountability before one another in the presence of the Lord. As a member of the Minister’s Fellowship, you will be forming a closer bond with us and the other members of this fellowship from around the world. You will receive a license, or an ordination certificate, an official membership card that recognizes your membership worldwide. You will also be able to access a special Ministerial Hotline, where you can call in your prayer requests and leave special messages for us to keep in close contact with you.
Download our application
- Complete the Application Package and mail it to SBCMF, 2525 M St., Bakersfield, CA 93301. You may download and print this from at the link above.
- Include a one time $50.00 application fee for processing and administration. This is a non-refundable fee and does not count toward your annual dues.
- We also require a background check, please download the Release form above.
- A Credential File will be opened upon receipt of your application package.
- At this time an evaluation will be made of all your transcripts and your application. All references will be called and a recommendation will be made. We may suggest that you take further classes through Summit Bible College to qualify for a Minister’s License.
- A temporary Minister’s License will be issued upon recommendation of the President of SBCMF, following a six month time period the candidate will be issued his/her permanent license or will be issued his/her ordination.
Requirements to Become licensed or ordained
- Born again
- Seeking to do God’s will in every area of their life
- Having a valid calling and active ministry
- Having a teachable spirit
- Committed to being an active part of Summit Bible College Ministerial Fellowship.
Summit Bible College licenses students’ attending the college or graduates’, and on rare occasions, those that have a relationship with the college.
To become Licensed with SBCMF we require a certain amount of Bible College Classes. We will take into consideration years of ministry experience and seminars too. A Licensed Fellowship Pastor is required to have an AA degree or equivalent.
To Become Ordained with SBCMF we require a certain amount of Bible College Classes. We will take into consideration years of ministry experience and seminars. An Ordained Fellowship Pastor is required to have a BA or equivalent.
Minister Fellowship Prices
Level Individual With Spouse
- Licensed Minister: $101 per year $151 per year
- Ordained Minister: $126 per year $191 per year
- Licensed Minister $151 per year $241 per year
- Ordained Minister $216 per year $291 per year
Five Year Prices Individual. (Disc Amt.) With Spouse (Disc Amt.)
- Licensed $455 ($150) $555 ($150)
- Ordained $655 ($150) $755 ($150)
Nashon Duffey or Spanish Marcela Restrepo License Director Contact Info